I think I found my new bar shirt

Non-lacrosse specific topics.

Postby UMD Lax on Thu May 29, 2008 7:57 pm

MountaineerLax wrote:Michigan-Dearborn - they're the wolves aren't they?

That would be some great warmup shirts!


Yes we are the Wolves. I think we need to skip the warm-up idea and just duct tape some numbers on the back. Based on those reviews they have to have some other magical powers. Every team would be too intimidated to play us.

Way too funny.....had me in tears when I came across this.
Jason Watts
Head Coach
University of Michigan - Dearborn
User avatar
UMD Lax
Recruit
Recruit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Dearborn, MI


Postby LaxRef on Thu May 29, 2008 8:21 pm

UMD Lax wrote:
MountaineerLax wrote:Michigan-Dearborn - they're the wolves aren't they?

That would be some great warmup shirts!


Yes we are the Wolves. I think we need to skip the warm-up idea and just duct tape some numbers on the back. Based on those reviews they have to have some other magical powers. Every team would be too intimidated to play us.


Either that or they'd try to, uh, "get intimate" with you. :D
-LaxRef
User avatar
LaxRef
All-America
All-America
 
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:18 am

Postby msum26 on Thu May 29, 2008 9:33 pm

this is my last post on this thread, (still laughing) especially at laxrefs post


but my vote is that UM-Dearborn

just duct tape numbers on the back of these bad mothers!

"born to roam" or "born to b*ne" you decide with these bad boys on
Corey Samora
Head Coach
UW-Milwaukee

"Hay mucho que saber, es poco el vivir, y no se vive si no se sabe. Hombre sin noticias, mundo a oscuras."
User avatar
msum26
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:35 pm
Location: Moorhead, MN

Postby MountaineerLax on Thu May 29, 2008 9:37 pm

Vending area.... you really buy that?
Dave Leach
Website / Media - RMLAX.com

Western State College Alumni '03
User avatar
MountaineerLax
All-America
All-America
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:39 pm
Location: Denver, CO

Postby Sonny on Thu May 29, 2008 10:56 pm

MountaineerLax wrote:Vending area.... you really buy that?


No. But then again, I didn't believe a random walk around the hotel floor would work either. :)
Webmaster
Image
Image
User avatar
Sonny
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8183
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:18 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby UMD Lax on Fri May 30, 2008 7:57 am

LaxRef wrote:
UMD Lax wrote:
MountaineerLax wrote:Michigan-Dearborn - they're the wolves aren't they?

That would be some great warmup shirts!


Yes we are the Wolves. I think we need to skip the warm-up idea and just duct tape some numbers on the back. Based on those reviews they have to have some other magical powers. Every team would be too intimidated to play us.


Either that or they'd try to, uh, "get intimate" with you. :D


Ouch....didn’t consider that scenario :shock:

Hey, either way it would take the other team off of their game....lol.
Jason Watts
Head Coach
University of Michigan - Dearborn
User avatar
UMD Lax
Recruit
Recruit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Dearborn, MI

Postby MountaineerLax on Fri May 30, 2008 9:27 am

Sonny wrote:
MountaineerLax wrote:Vending area.... you really buy that?


No. But then again, I didn't believe a random walk around the hotel floor would work either. :)


Hey, when it's too good to be true, just be sure you're prepared.
Dave Leach
Website / Media - RMLAX.com

Western State College Alumni '03
User avatar
MountaineerLax
All-America
All-America
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:39 pm
Location: Denver, CO

Previous

Return to Water Cooler

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


cron