Men's Head Coach. Available: January 2014.
The Coordinator of Fitness and Wellness and Head Men's Club Lacrosse Coach is responsible for promoting, creating, supervising, and assessing all aspects of the fitness and wellness programs offered on campus to members of the Eckerd College community. In addition, this individual is responsible for the operation, success, and growth of the men's club lacrosse program at Eckerd.
Club Lacrosse Coach
• Provide consistent and regular personal contact with prospective freshmen and transfer students through written and verbal correspondence throughout the recruitment process.
• Develop and nurture a comprehensive network of recruiting sources, including but not limited to high school and club programs.
• Manage the lacrosse team budget and inventory system for team equipment.
• Maintain the college's memberships with the Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association (MCLA) and the Southeastern Lacrosse Conference (SELC).
• Schedule, supervise and coordinate all team practices, competitions and team travel.
• Promote sportsmanship and ethical conduct that is consistent with the educational mission.
Fitness and Wellness
• Responsible for the planning and implementation of campus sponsored fitness and wellness programs, including group fitness classes, personal training, teaching life-sports, fitness and wellness challenges and educational workshops.
• Direct the management of the intramural and club sport programs such as league and tournament scheduling, staff and participant meetings, and the evaluation of the programs.
• Assist in the general management and administration of the Fitness Center, Aquatics Center, GO Pavilion, Recreation Fields, Outdoor Sport Courts and South Beach.
• Assist in the hiring, training, scheduling, supervising, and evaluating of student staff including; intramural supervisors, sports officials, lifeguards, group fitness instructors and fitness center staff.
• Provide a staff presence at recreational programs during evenings and weekends. Appointment: Full-Time
Contact for application and information: Liana Hemingway, Acting Director of Human Resources, 4200 54th Ave S., St. Petersburg, FL 33711. Phone: (727) 864-8316 E-mail: email@example.com
Team/school/org. site: http://eckerd.edu
Jobs/HR web page: http://eckerd.myexacthire.com/searchjobs.php
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Eckerd Head Coach
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest